Timor-Leste’s official Oil & Gas event goes online
Updated: Jun 5, 2020
IN-VR is organising the Timor-Leste Oil & Gas Energy Online Summit, taking place completely online and sponsored by SundaGas and Pacific Towing. All the profits will be donated to charity supporting their initiative to provide masks, gloves and necessities to groups in need.
The online summit will take place on July 9th 2020, focusing on Timor-Leste's plans in the current oil price landscape, new business opportunities in its 2nd Licensing Round, exploration updates and new midstream projects.
The summit will gather government officials, key IOCs, investors and service providers that will discuss these topics and network with attendees online in sessions and private B2B meeting rooms.
What are the key thematics of the online summit?
● Timor-Leste’s 2nd Licensing Round: Acreage opportunities and terms
● ANPM’s instrumental role and jurisdiction in the country and region
● Timor-Leste’s geology and available seismic data
● Why invest in Timor-Leste - Investor's perspective
● Service provider opportunities in Timor-Leste
● The Timor-Leste / Australia Maritime Boundary Treaty – the new framework
● What are the best companies to partner within Timor-Leste?
● Exploration updates in Timor-Leste
● The Chudith Gas Discovery and the PSC TL-SO-19016 license, SundaGas’ success and update
● Bayu-Undan field updates and new opportunities
Who will be presenting?
● Dino da Silva, President, ANPM
● Mateus da Costa, Director of Exploration, ANPM
● Amado Hei, Director for PSC & Legal Compliance, ANPM
● Andy Butler, Chief Executive Officer, SundaGas
● Neil Papenfus, General Manager, Pacific Towing and many more, soon to be announced!
Let's get masks, gloves and food to the right people while we network with Timor-Leste's oil & gas industry!
For further information please visit: https://www.in-vr.co/timor-leste-online
Or contact: email@example.com